Dragon Islands Released on Itch IO

Well I have been dabbling a while using Claude AI to code some interactive game systems. I quickly made a few projects including this silly dragon game and eventually got this one into a finished state. I have an extended version of this for sale over on Itch IO but I thought I would put the main game out for all to try and see if anyone even likes it. I had fun drawing all the graphics and animations ( no AI in the artwork anywhere - just the code ). 


click the pic to play ..



You can buy the premium version of the game here.
The full version unlocks a lot of extra enchantments to help the dragon on his way into the high score leaderboards. 

I created all the artwork and animation myself - darwing designs into Photoshop and some use of AfterEffects. I spent a month testing and rewriting the code in Claude.






About Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ancient Warfare